Understanding capital growth at exit
This short two-minute video explains how resale works with our properties.
Specifically, it focuses on the capital growth you can make – if and when you decide to sell your property investment.
So, just to recap…
- When you buy a property from us, you get full leasehold ownership and a 10-year fixed NET yield agreement (8-10%)
- This fixed yield represents your annual NET income – paid quarterly in arrears
- You are free to sell your property at any time
- When you do, you pass on the remainder of the fixed annual NET income agreement – so, if you sell in year 3, the new buyer will receive the same annual fixed income you did for the next 7 years
- The price you set – which again is up to you, although we’re happy to help – will determine what yield this fixed annual income amount represents to the new buyer
- It will also determine your capital growth
Try our yield compression gizmo and see all the possibilities for yourself.