This has been triggered by nationwide admissions levels having surpassed the half million mark for the first time, as a result of increased demand and government reforms to give universities the power to admit extra students.
- De Montfort University received a call every 5 seconds for application through clearing.
- The University of Leicester reports that clearing places were made available to top students with a minimum of ABB or BBB and they were completely full within a matter of days.
How can property investors benefit?
“The supply gap in the city is a key factor for investors seeking a long term return that is both high and secure. The further unique point of College Street Village is that investors are able to purchase units in a fully operational development – its ability to generate yields is already proven and income starts immediately.”
– James Harrington, Business Development Manager, Emerging Property
Investors into our College Street Village student property benefit from a fully pre-let and operational development – providing immediate income.
College Street Village, Leicester
- Pre-tenanted student units – earn income from 1st November 2014
- 10% NET fixed income: every year for 10 years
- Prime location – close to two highly ranked universities
- Quality NHBC award winning developer
With 39,000 students already living in the city and an existing critical undersupply of purpose-built student housing, demand for rooms in College Street Village is high, indeed it is already 100% rented.
As with our previous developments, this will enable property investors to secure high rental income and comfortably deliver the fixed 10% NET income.
Proven past performance
Our previous two student properties have been completed on schedule and pre-tenanted in less than a week, with secured rents up to 54% higher than projections.
The College Street Village development has been selected on the same basis, with a prime central location and high demand enabling investors to benefit from 10% NET annual yields, fixed for 10 years.
Norfolk Street, Sunderland
- 10% NET fixed income for 10 years.
- Fully pre-tenanted in 24 hours
- Completed on schedule
- Secured rental level higher than expected
Aberdeen student property
- 10% NET fixed income for 10 years
- Fully pre-tenanted in less than a week
- Completed on schedule
- Secured rental level higher than estimated