Solar Panel Investments | Solar Investment | Guaranteed returns for 25 years
Updated: 6th September 2011
The UK Government's commitment to meet strict European Union targets on reducing carbon emissions has recently seen the introduction of Feed-In Tariffs (also known as FITs) - a scheme that pays people for the renewable electricity they generate.
Other EU countries offer similar schemes but the UK's scheme has the most advantages to investors right now as its the only one that is indexed linked.
Optimum time to invest:
The amount paid under the scheme is at an all time high - next year the amount will be reduced. By investing during this period you lock-in this year's rate and it will be indexed linked for 25 years.
Triple A Rated Investment with Double Digit Returns?
Incredible as it seems this is true. The UK Government pay the energy company through the regulator (OFGEM), the energy company pay directly to you with no middle man. The returns are at their most attractive to incentivise individuals to take up the scheme.
Completely Hands-Free - Fully Maintained and Fully Insured?
Our partner provides a secure investment that includes: All deposit payments are held in Escrow, all equipment is fully insured, all returns are fully insured incase of any downtime (Royal Sun Alliance Insurance Policy). Our partner install remote smart chips in every system that trigger Headquarters to send a qualified person to visit within 24 hours of any problem in output.
Latest Equipment and Systems:
Using some of the most reliable and proven panels from a German Manufacturer each panel has a micro inverter that increases efficiency and brings losses down to effectively zero per cent.
Access the Best Locations:
There are circa 6 million homes with roofs in the UK but only about 1 million of them are suitable for solar panels. Investing with this package gives you access to these high performing locations.
Key Investment Points:
Our Solar Panel Investment provides additional security to this already low risk asset class:
- Buy-Back in Year 5 enables guaranteed early exit option.
- Low Risk - Triple A rated investment.
- Low risk UK Government guaranteed payment for 25 years.
- Income index linked.
- Generating income circa 10 weeks from investing.
- Investment returns derived from Government backed Clean Energy Cashback Scheme.
- OFGEM regulated.
- All deposits fully insured throughout the investment process.
- All income paid directly by utility company.
- Solar Panels are fully maintained and insured at no cost to the investor.
- Defined Exit Strategy.
- Superior quality of equipment.
- Act now to lock-in this all-time high rate - tariffs will fall in next period.
Why invest in Renewable Energy?
Feed-In Tariffs (also known as FITs) were introduced by the Government on April 1st 2010 to encourage the installation of renewable energy systems in properties. The scheme we have sourced offers a hands-free, government-backed, ecological, long-term, cash-generating income.
Why Lower Risk?
- Government backed "Clean Energy Cashback Scheme" investment initiative.
- Department of Energy and Climate Change directive.
- OFGEM regulated investment.
- No bad debts.
- Attractive yields.
- 25 years guaranteed returns.
- Index linked inflation proof income.
- Share of profits with Utility Company on surplus energy produced.
How is my income generated?
Once the Solar PV System (SPVS) is installed income will be derived from the Generation Feed-in tariff (FIT) and Export Tariff:
- Feed-in tariff (FIT) - a set rate currently at 43.3p/kWh paid by OFGEM to the energy supplier for each unit (or kWh) of electricity your investment generates. This rate will change each year for new entrants to the scheme but once you join you will continue on the same tariff for 25 years (index linked) in the case of solar electricity (PV).
- Export tariff - you will receive a further 3.1p/kWh from your energy supplier for each unit you export back to the electricity grid, that is when it isn't used on site. The export rate is the same for all technologies.
How to purchase?
Contact us, its a simple process and we will be happy to go through it with you.
- Deposit Funds in Hutchinson Trust Escrow Account.
- Installation funds Released and covered by Deposit.
- Insurance Policy by Renewable Energy Assurance Limited.
- Installation Commissioned by an approved MCS Installer.
- MCS Certificate issued to Trust, the Investor and the Utility Company.
- Utility Company processes registration on OFGEM Central FIT Register (CRF).
- Income is Index linked and inflation proof.
Please ask us any questions you have, we are happy to help.